At Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Northeast Ohio, Inc.,
OUR MISSION is to enhance the healthcare experience for families and children through comfort, care and supportive services.
OUR VISION is to inspire hope when and where families need it most.
- Compassion – We support families and each other in a respectful, accepting, and equitable manner.
- Excellence – We have an unwavering commitment to quality, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Inclusion – We make everyone feel welcome.
- Innovation –We encourage thoughtful and creative ideas to enhance our services and respond to changes in our environment.
- Trust – We respect the privacy of our stakeholders, maintain a safe environment, and operate transparently.
Each year, thousands of families whose children are receiving medical care throughout Northeast Ohio are served by our programs:
Ronald McDonald House® programs in Cleveland and Akron give families a welcoming place to stay so they can focus on caring for their children.
Ronald McDonald Family Room® programs in four Cleveland-area hospitals offer a space for families to rest and recharge just steps from their child’s treatment room.
Our Ronald McDonald Care Mobile®, in partnership with UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s, provides dental service to children ages 3-12 in underserved areas of Northeast Ohio.
Our Ronald McDonald STAR (Support, Teaching, Awareness, Resources) Programs offer a fun learning environment for children while their siblings receive outpatient or emergency care.
RedTreehouse.org, the online Ronald McDonald Family Resource Link, supports the well-being of families and children with challenges, disabilities and health care needs.