Our Mission: The Emerging Leaders raise awareness, promote volunteerism, and generate financial support to advance the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northeast Ohio
Our Vision: The Emerging Leaders develop the next generation of professionals to serve RMHC NEO and its diverse families and children through ongoing engagement and potential board leadership.
The Emerging Leaders are a group of enthusiastic young professionals who are passionate about Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northeast Ohio.
Who We Are
- We support the mission. Emerging Leaders have a deep passion for the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northeast Ohio, whether connected personally or professionally.
- We are advocates. In our personal and professional lives, we celebrate the mission of RMHC NEO and share its stories of success.
- We follow through. As Emerging Leaders, we commit to annual goals, plan and host events and seek community support as accountable contributors to the overall goals of RMHC NEO.
- We are generous. We dedicate our time, our energy and our resources, to ensure our diverse passions and expertise are utilized to their full potential to support RMHC NEO.
- We balance work and recreation. As a group of younger professionals, we welcome opportunities for collaboration and celebration.
The Emerging Leaders meet quarterly to discuss and plan upcoming events and fundraising efforts. The group comprises four committees: the Gold and Red Events Planning Committees, the Volunteerism Committee, and the Marketing Committee, and is overseen by the Leadership Council.
Emerging Leaders officers make up the Leadership Council. Each officer serves a two-year term. The 2024-2026 Leadership Council members are:
- Chair: Kelsey Zebrowski
- Vice-Chair: Justin Hamlin
- Secretary: Georgia Patterson
- Red Events Planning Committee Chairs: Lori Cartellone, Tyler Pruzinsky
- Gold Events Planning Committee Chairs: Cassidy Cleland, Brittany Hartman
- Volunteerism Committee Chair: Tamara Bell, Patrick Walsh
Red and Gold Events Planning Committees
The Red and Gold Events Planning Committees focus their attention on the Emerging Leaders’ fundraising events. The Red Committee oversees our spring fundraising event, and the Gold Committee oversees the annual golf outing at the end of summer. This includes the coordination of sponsorships and donations for the events and organizing all details, logistics and execution of the events.
The Marketing Committee oversees the creation and distribution of items and materials promoting the Emerging Leaders. This includes print and digital promotions, and a quarterly e-newsletter. The committee ensures that the Emerging Leaders has strong and consistent brand messaging.
The Volunteerism Committee organizes the Emerging Leaders’ volunteer activities for members to take part in at RMHC NEO, including making and serving meals, crafting, hosting game nights and ice cream socials, cleaning, doing yard work and more. This committee also participates in local events to raise awareness of the Emerging Leaders and RMHC NEO, and connect its members with volunteer opportunities at key RMHC NEO events.
For more information, contact Alexis Sohl, Development Coordinator at email@example.com