Our Mission: The Emerging Leaders raise awareness, promote volunteerism, and generate financial support to advance the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northeast Ohio
Our Vision: The Emerging Leaders develop the next generation of professionals to serve RMHC NEO and its diverse families and children through ongoing engagement and potential board leadership.
The Emerging Leaders are a group of enthusiastic young professionals who are passionate about Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northeast Ohio.
Who We Are
- We support the mission. Emerging Leaders have a deep passion for the mission of the Ronald McDonald House, whether connected personally or professionally.
- We are advocates. In our personal and professional lives, we celebrate the mission of the Ronald McDonald House and share its stories of success.
- We follow through. As Emerging Leaders, we commit to annual goals, plan and host events and seek community support as accountable contributors to the overall goals of the Ronald McDonald House .
- We are generous. We dedicate our time, our energy and our resources, to ensure our diverse passions and expertise are utilized to their full potential to support the House.
- We balance work and recreation. As a group of younger professionals, we welcome opportunities for collaboration and celebration.
The Emerging Leaders meet quarterly to discuss and plan upcoming events and fundraising efforts. The group comprises four committees: the Gold and Red Events Planning Committees, the Volunteerism Committee, and the Marketing Committee, and is overseen by the Leadership Council.
Emerging Leaders officers make up the Leadership Council. Each officer serves a two-year term. The 2022-2023 Leadership Council members are:
- Chair: Bill Ambrogio
- Vice-Chair: Kelsey Zebrowski
- Red Events Planning Committee Chairs: Sarah Thomas, Tyler Pruzinsky
- Gold Events Planning Committee Chairs: Christy Conrath, Ryan Arlia
- Marketing Committee Chairs: Alivia Lee, Joanna Lograsso
- Volunteerism Committee Chair: Jonathan Lihani
Red and Gold Events Planning Committees
The Red and Gold Events Planning Committees focus their attention on the Emerging Leaders’ fundraising events. The Red Committee oversees our spring fundraising event, and the Gold Committee oversees the annual golf outing at the end of summer. This includes the coordination of sponsorships and donations for the events and organizing all details, logistics and execution of the events.
The Marketing Committee oversees the creation and distribution of items and materials promoting the Emerging Leaders. This includes print and digital promotions. The committee ensures that the Emerging Leaders has strong and consistent brand messaging.
The Volunteerism Committee organizes the Emerging Leaders’ volunteer activities for members to take part in at the House, including making and serving meals, crafting, hosting game nights and ice cream socials, cleaning, doing yard work and more. This committee also participates in local events to raise awareness of the Emerging Leaders and RMHC NEO, and works with the House to connect its members with volunteer opportunities at key RMHC NEO events.