Family Room at Cleveland Clinic Children’s
CURRENT HOURS: MONDAY – FRIDAY 9 AM – 5 PM; SATURDAY & SUNDAY 9 AM – 1 PM (open select weekend days during the months of May-August)
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND RESTRICTIONS ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
The Ronald McDonald Family Room at Cleveland Clinic Children’s is located on the 3rd Floor of the M building.
Families must register once per month at the Family Room volunteer desk. Healthy guests of all ages are welcome, but children must be supervised by an adult.
Safety Protocols: subject to change without notice
- Family Room occupancy is limited to 12 individuals at any one time
- Hands must be sanitized or washed with soap and water upon entering
- Social distancing must be maintained
- To-go food and drink items are available
- Kitchenette offering snacks and beverages
- Wireless internet and computer access
- Quiet lounge area to relax, read, or watch TV
- Comfortable space for siblings and young visitors
- Laundry facility (supplies provided)
- Private restroom and shower (supplies provided)
Happy Wheels, a mobile hospitality cart provided by the Family Room, offers light refreshments and treats to patients and families in Pediatric Oncology, EEG Monitoring, Pediatric Intensive Care and M40 Units.
We would not be able to operate the Family Room, Happy Wheels carts, or provide special comforts such as family meals without the support of our dedicated volunteers.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, including becoming a Family Room Host, visit here.
Contact the Family Room
Ronald McDonald Family Room at Cleveland Clinic Children’s
Room 32-06, M Building
9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195
Staff Manager: Erin Goldsmith