Family Room at MetroHealth
CURRENT HOURS: MONDAY – FRIDAY FROM 10 AM – 4 PM (subject to change without notice)
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
The Ronald McDonald Family Room at MetroHealth Medical Center is located on the Towers 4th Floor near the Department of Pediatrics.
Families must register once per month at the Family Room volunteer desk.
Safety Protocols: subject to change without notice
- Family Room occupancy is limited to 6 individuals at any one time
- Hands must be sanitized or washed with soap and water upon entering
- Face masks must be worn at all times, no exceptions
- Social distancing must be maintained
- To-go food and drink items are available
- Kitchenette offering snacks and beverages
- Wireless internet and computer access
- Quiet lounge area to relax, read, or watch TV
Happy Wheels, a mobile hospitality cart provided by the Family Room, offers light refreshments and treats to patients and families in pediatric units.
We would not be able to operate the Family Room, Happy Wheels carts, or provide special comforts such as family meals without the support of our dedicated volunteers.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, including becoming a Family Room Host, visit here.
Contact the Family Room
Ronald McDonald Family Room at MetroHealth Medical Center
Towers, 4th Floor
2500 MetroHealth Dr., Cleveland, OH 44109
Staff Manager: Christina Patterson