Akron House Amenities
Ronald McDonald House Akron is a unique place that allows families to focus on their sick child without worrying about their next meal or where they’ll lay their head. We serve families that have a patient admitted or being treated by Akron Children’s Hospital (ACH).
Here is what you can expect during your stay at our House:
- Hotel-like room (sleeps up to four) with private bath, toiletries, linens and Wi-Fi.
- Spacious common areas including a living room, reading/game room and children’s play area.
- A large yard with seating, lawn areas and playground.
- Full service no-charge laundry facilities and supplies.
- Fully prepared hot meal made available to our guests starting at 5:30 pm daily.
- Access to the kitchen and fully stocked pantry, snacks and coffee 24-hours per day.
- Resident refrigerator and pantry space to store personal food items.
- No-charge parking in the Buchtel Street parking deck P3 during your stay.