22 Jan New RedTreehouse.org Site Serves Ohio Families
Helen Rapp understands how RedTreehouse.org can make a family’s journey easier.
Many families face common challenges when they return home from the hospital. These include learning about and accessing available services and supports, as well as connecting with families in situations similar to their own. That’s why we created RedTreehouse.org. The site connects a diverse and passionate community of families, young adults, professionals and organizations to:
- share resources that support children and empower caregivers, families and young adults, prenatal to age 25;
- link users to organizations and events matching their needs, interests, and location;
- encourage community connections and development of support networks to promote health and well-being;
- serve as a resource and reference tool for timely, reliable, easy-to-access information; and
- inspire hope, confidence, and self-determination.
- Comprehensive Resource Directory
- Events Calendar
- Helpful Guides
- Interactive Map
- User Content Contribution
- Free Monthly Newsletter