Family Room at Fairview
CURRENT HOURS: MONDAY & THURSDAY FROM 9 AM – 6 PM | TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY FROM 9 AM – 4 PM |
SATURDAY 9 AM – 1 PM
(subject to change without notice)
The Ronald McDonald Family Room at Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital is located on the fourth floor in Room 152.
Families must register once per month at the Family Room volunteer desk.
Safety Protocols: subject to change without notice
- Hands must be sanitized or washed with soap and water upon entering
- Social distancing must be maintained
- Dine-in and to-go food and drink items are available
- Kitchenette offering snacks and beverages
- Wireless internet and computer access
- Quiet lounge area to relax, read, or watch TV
- Comfortable space for siblings and young visitors
- Private restroom and shower (supplies provided)
- Respite rooms
Happy Wheels, a mobile hospitality cart provided by the Family Room, offers light refreshments and treats to patients and families in pediatric units.
We would not be able to operate the Family Room, Happy Wheels carts, or provide special comforts such as family meals without the support of our dedicated volunteers.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, including becoming a Family Room Host, visit here.
Contact the Family Room
Ronald McDonald Family Room at Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital
Fourth Floor, Room 152
18101 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44111
Staff Manager: Chris Bertalan