Family Room at Fairview
THE FAMILY ROOM IS CURRENTLY OPEN MONDAY – FRIDAY FROM 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.*
*As of April 19, 2021 (subject to change without notice)
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND RESTRICTIONS ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
The Ronald McDonald Family Room at Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital is located on the fourth floor in Room 152.
Families must register once per month at the Family Room volunteer desk.
Safety Protocols: subject to change without notice
- Family Room occupancy is limited to 3 individuals at any one time
- Hands must be sanitized or washed with soap and water upon entering
- Face masks must be worn at all times, no exceptions
- Social distancing must be maintained
- To-go food and drink items are available
- Overnight respite rooms remain closed at this time
- Kitchenette offering snacks and beverages
- Wireless internet and computer access
- Quiet lounge area to relax, read, or watch TV
- Comfortable space for siblings and young visitors
- Private restroom and shower (supplies provided)
- Respite rooms (for approved overnight guests, assigned by hospital staff)
Happy Wheels: temporarily suspended
Happy Wheels, a mobile hospitality cart provided by the Family Room, offers light refreshments and treats to patients and families in pediatric units.
Volunteer Opportunities: temporarily suspended
We would not be able to operate the Family Room, Happy Wheels carts, or provide special comforts such as family meals without the support of our dedicated volunteers.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, including becoming a Family Room Host, visit here.
Contact the Family Room
Ronald McDonald Family Room at Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital
Fourth Floor, Room 152
18101 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44111
Staff Coordinator: Wendy Hanna