Ronald McDonald Family Resource Link
Supporting the well-being of families and children with challenges, disabilities, and health care needs.
Many families face common challenges when they return home. These include learning about and accessing available services and supports, as well as connecting with families in situations similar to their own. That’s why we created RedTreehouse.org. The site connects a diverse and passionate community of families, young adults, professionals and organizations to:
- share resources that support children and empower caregivers, families and young adults, prenatal to age 25;
- link users to organizations and events matching their needs, interests, and location;
- encourage community connections and development of support networks to promote health and well-being;
- serve as a resource and reference tool for timely, reliable, easy-to-access information; and
- inspire hope, confidence, and self-determination.
Key Features of RedTreehouse.org
Comprehensive Resource Directory
Search for toolkits, guides, organizations and events by county or region (of Ohio, western PA or north central WV), age range, condition, services, or topic area of interest.
Find seminars, support groups, information fairs, workshops, and recreational/social activities in your area of interest and location.
Our continually growing collection of guides provides information and resources on topics including care coordination, advocacy, parenting, social services, and more.
View and link to all of our resources by location, or filter to find ones to suit your needs.
User Content Contribution
Submit your organization or event information for a free listing (if qualifying) or share your story for an opportunity to be featured on our site!
A Free Monthly Newsletter
Membership is not required to use RedTreehouse.org, but those who sign up are able to receive our free monthly e-newsletter with information about new content and events. Create your free account today!
RedTreehouse.org Resource Categories
Services & Categories
- Advocacy & Service Coordination
- Assistive Technology & Equipment
- Behavior Issues
- Care (Child, Adult, Respite)
- Early Intervention
- Emotional Support
- Family Issues
- Financial Resources & Services
- Health and Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Housing & Living Arrangements
- Legal Information & Services
- Recreation & Social
- Therapy/Treatment/Trauma Recovery
- Transition Planning
Conditions & Issues
- Adoption, Foster Care, & Kinship Care
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Disabilities
- Family & Parenting
- Health & Medical Conditions
- Hearing & Visual Impairments
- Juvenile Justice
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Mobility & Orthopedic Impairments
- Substance Use Disorders & Prevention